CUSTOMER PROVIDED ART CHECKLIST
Please Note: Additional charges will apply
if the instruction below are not adhered to.
The following is a guideline to help customers supply us with the necessary artwork
for reproduction and to assure a smooth running job.
1) Preferred Computer Programs: All software is current and is Mac & PC compatible.
• Illustrator (Please convert all fonts to paths & include linked graphics).
• Photoshop (Line Art = 600ppi, Grayscale or Color = 300ppi or higher) as close to actual size.
• Please leave Photoshop Layers intact.
• InDesign (Please include fonts & linked graphics).
• EPS Files (Please convert all fonts to paths & include linked graphics or embed images).
• TIFF Files (Line Art = 600dpi, Grayscale or Color = 300dpi or higher) as close to actual size.
• PDF Files (Please convert all fonts to paths & include linked graphics).
• We do not accept Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, or PageMaker files, and must be exported to EPS or PDF files when possible.
2) Actual Size and Location of the Print.
General Location of print, e.g. Left Chest, Full Front or Back Print.
If a size is preferred, please specify. We measure artwork from tip to tip of the design.
We size art to the smallest shirt on the order. We do not print over seams or zippers.
3) Colors Used in the Design.
Pangea Stock Inks (Ask for Sample Sheet), or Pantone Colors. Coated (c) or Uncoated (u) Pantone Colors ONLY. For list of Pantone colors, check http://www.pantone-colours.com
RGB or CMYK colors will be matched ot closest Pantone color.
Please note: Each computer monitor is different and we cannot guarantee an exact match.
4) Email or Upload Documents.
Please email art department at email@example.com.
EACH LOCATION IS CHARGED AS A SEPARATE SET-UP
MAXIMUM IMPRINT FRONT OR BACK IS 15”w x 17”h
MAXIMUM EMBROIDERY SIZE ON FRONT IS 4”w x 2.2”h
MAXIMUM IMPRINT FRONT OR BACK IS 10.5”w x 7”h
ALL MAXIMUM SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE, DEPENDING ON ART AND SIZE OF GARMENT.
ALL ART IS MEASURED FROM TIP TO TIP, WIDTH AND HEIGHT.
WE NEED AT LEAST 1” MARGIN FROM ALL SEAMS AND COLLARS.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!